Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar . Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyapparawaterfalls; Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India; Tea Museum. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise.Dinner at Hotel and Overnight stay at Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam,Pothenmedu View Point, BlossomPark etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping; Dinner at Hotel overnight stay at Munnar.
In morning, have breakfast at resort. later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkaddy is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in Hotel. Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take Elephant ride at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure Dinner at Hotel and Overnight stay in Hotel. Note: Activities on your own cost.
After Breakfast check out from thekkaddy and transferred to Alleppey. Check in at hotel and Proceed to Local sightseeing. Alappuzha has always enjoyed an important place in the maritime history of Kerala. Today, it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot Dinner at hotel and Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, Check out and transfer to the airport and travel back.
Hotel Names :
|Munnar||The Club Munnar Or Similar|
|Thekkady||Periyar Meadows Or Similar|
|Allepey / Kumarakom||Soma Kerala Palace Or Similar|
Inclusion Tour Packages
- Accommodation in well-appointed room on double sharing basis.
Daily breakfast & Dinner.
All transfer & sightseeing by A.C Cab for the entire trip.
All transport taxes, toll charges included.
Supplement charges for Dlx Houseboat stay @ 2500 Per Person - With All Meals
Exclusion Tour Packages
- Government Taxes Extra
- Air / Train / Bus Tickets
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips extra and water is not included.
- Anything which is not mentioned in above package inclusions
- Any increase in Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply
- Hotel Surcharges during High Season Surcharges if applicable (Festivals, Events, Long Weekend & Exhibitions)
- Any item of Personal Nature like telephone, Beverages, laundry Tip and Port rages etc.
- Cost for the Optional Tours, Up gradation charges, Sightseen Entry Tickets (Not mentioned in Packages), Guide Charges, Activities & Special Permits
- Any sightseeing and inclusion other than specified in the itinerary
- Any meals, other than specified in the itinerary
- Urgent Visa Charges not Included in the Package
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusion List
Starting From: Rs. 15,999/- * Per Person
- 50% of Package amount at the time of booking and 100% of Flight Cost
- 100% payment required before 30 days of travelling
- 30% before 21 Days of Check In
- 55% before 15 Days of Check In
- 80% before 07 Days of Check In
- 100% within 7 Days from date of departure.
Above is just a quotation and final rates will be applicable at the time of actual booking only.
Above rates will be applicable only when minimum 2 persons will travel together. In case of changes in person, quotation will be change.
Only Non A.C Rooms Are Provided In Munnar,Thekkady,Coorg,Ooty As They Are Hill Stations.
Comparatively room size are smaller in this sector.
Common language in Kerala is Tamil /Telugu & English - we would try our best to provide a driver with basic Hindi knowledge (Subject to availability).
Cab A.C will not work on the hills station.
Terms And Conditions
Terms of payments
- At the Time of Booking – Flight & Visa Cost : 100% of Flight Cost
- At the Time of Booking – Land Package : 50% of Package Cost
- Before 30 Days of Journey Date : Entire Due Payment
Mode of Payment
- Cheque / D.D. should be Drawn in the Favor of “THE WORLD TRADE TOURS & TRAVELS”
- All payments will be accepted by Payee Account Cheques / Pay Orders / D.D only. Only under special circumstances Cash will be accepted & that too only in the office against official receipt.
- Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheques are en-cashed. This would save you from inconvenience of making payments by RTGS, NEFT or Pay Order / D.D.
- Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.1000/-
- If payment is done through Credit Card additional bank charges will be charged. Any dispute comes under jurisdiction of Ahmedabad.
Cancellation Policy [Charges] :
- Before 45 Days of Journey Date : 40% of Package Cost
- Between 44 to 30 Days of Journey Date : 60% of Package Cost
- Within 29 Days of Departure : 100% of Package Cost
- No Show : 100% of Package Cost
- Airfare, Visa Fees & Service charges is non-refundable.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Terms & Conditions:
- Generally Check In Time is 14:00 hrs and Check out time is 11 noon (Subject to Hotel Check In Policy). Early Check In and Late Checkout is subject to availability of Rooms.
- The Above Rates are Valid on Minimum of 2 Adults Travelling Together.
- Clients need to verify the Meal Timings from hotel and strictly adhere to same with regards to hotel meals.
- Clients needs to report at lobby for city tours / transfers on prescribed time schedules, in case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE against such unutilized services.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges.
- Visa Cancellation Policy" includes all the cancellation charges levied by the Consulate which also includes visa fees and any supplementary charges like visa facilitation charges, courier fees, urgent fees charged by the Consulate in addition to the administrative fees charged by the Company.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, The World Trade Tours and Travels. is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- The rates are Subject to availability of hotel accommodation. We reserve the right to use an alternative accommodation or airfare of an equal or higher standard.
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in a part or in full will be made for any unutilized services.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by the expert tour managers, so timings and days of operations may be altered as per the convenience of tour manager and local situations.
- The World Trade Tours & Travels (TWT) acts as an intermediately between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operator and local tourist offices providing services. TWT is not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists.
- Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. “Any Part of unutilized services is non-refundable”
- The World Trade Tours & Travels reserve all rights to amend the Package, as and whenever required.