On arrival at Bangalore airport/railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome and to transfer you to your already booked hotel in Bangalore. Check in at the hotel and get ready for Bangalore city tour. In our city day tour, we will be visiting the Tipu's Palace, Ulsoor Lake, Lal Bagh, Nandi or Bull Temple, Cubbon Park and Vidhana Soudha. In the evening, we will be visiting the Vishwakarma museums. Afterwards, we will return back to the hotel for a dinner. Over Night Stay at hotel.
After breakfast proceed to Coorg, on arrival in Coorg, check in to the hotel. Afternoon, you may go for a sightseeing tour of Coorg visiting Madikeri Fort and Raja Seat. At Raja Seat enjoy the spectacular sunset which will refresh one’s mind. Dinner at hotel. Over Night stay at Coorg.
Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Later proceed for a full day sightseeing tour in and around Madikeri visiting Talakkaveri, Nisargadhama. Later on visit the famous Abbey Falls and spend your day one step near to the nature. There are three shrines above the spring and bird’s eye view of west-coast from the hill range. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay at Coorg
After breakfast in the morning, we will again proceed to Ooty, enroute visit Brindavan Garden and Mysore Palace, after that proceed Ooty check in at the hotel. Dinner at hotel and Over Night Stay at Ooty.
In the morning after breakfast, we will leave to explore the real natural beauty of Ooty. We will start out day outing by visiting the Botanical Gardens, with a peaceful Lotus Pond that cover Dodda Betta. Further, we will visit the tea estates, Ooty Lake. Later, we will return back to the hotel. Dinner at hotel. Over Night Stay.
3 Star Hotel Are available
Inclusion Tour Packages
Tour Package Includes
- Hotels accommodation on 02 double sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival at Hotels
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels
- Transportation in A/c Vehicle
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle
- Pickup from BLR and drop at BLR Airport
- Driver Bata, Fuel, Toll and parking fees.
Exclusion Tour Packages
Tour Package Exclusions
- Any Airfare Entrances fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc, Any Boating charges (motor boat / pedal boat).
- Political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other services not specified above.
- 4.50% Service Tax.
- Government Taxes Extra
- Air / Train / Bus Tickets
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips extra and water is not included.
- Anything which is not mentioned in above package inclusions
- Any increase in Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply
- Hotel Surcharges during High Season Surcharges if applicable (Festivals, Events, Long Weekend & Exhibitions)
- Any item of Personal Nature like telephone, Beverages, laundry Tip and Port rages etc.
- Cost for the Optional Tours, Up gradation charges, Sightseen Entry Tickets (Not mentioned in Packages), Guide Charges, Activities & Special Permits
- Any sightseeing and inclusion other than specified in the itinerary
- Any meals, other than specified in the itinerary
- Urgent Visa Charges not Included in the Package
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusion List
Starting From: Rs. 0/- * Per Person
- 50% of Package amount at the time of booking and 100% of Flight Cost
- 100% payment required before 20 days of travelling
- 30% before 20 Days of Check In
- 55% before 15 Days of Check In
- 80% before 07 Days of Check In
- 100% within 7 Days from date of Departure.
- Above is just a quotation and final rates will be applicable at the time of actual booking only.
- Above rates will be applicable only when minimum 2 persons will travel together. In case of changes in person, quotation will be change.
Terms And Conditions
Terms of payments
- At the Time of Booking – Flight & Visa Cost : 100% of Flight Cost
- At the Time of Booking – Land Package : 50% of Package Cost
- Before 30 Days of Journey Date : Entire Due Payment
Mode of Payment
- Cheque / D.D. should be Drawn in the Favor of “THE WORLD TRADE TOURS & TRAVELS”
- All payments will be accepted by Payee Account Cheques / Pay Orders / D.D only. Only under special circumstances Cash will be accepted & that too only in the office against official receipt.
- Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheques are en-cashed. This would save you from inconvenience of making payments by RTGS, NEFT or Pay Order / D.D.
- Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.1000/-
- If payment is done through Credit Card additional bank charges will be charged. Any dispute comes under jurisdiction of Ahmedabad.
Cancellation Policy [Charges] :
- Before 45 Days of Journey Date : 40% of Package Cost
- Between 44 to 30 Days of Journey Date : 60% of Package Cost
- Within 29 Days of Departure : 100% of Package Cost
- No Show : 100% of Package Cost
- Airfare, Visa Fees & Service charges is non-refundable.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Terms & Conditions:
- Generally Check In Time is 14:00 hrs and Check out time is 11 noon (Subject to Hotel Check In Policy). Early Check In and Late Checkout is subject to availability of Rooms.
- The Above Rates are Valid on Minimum of 2 Adults Travelling Together.
- Clients need to verify the Meal Timings from hotel and strictly adhere to same with regards to hotel meals.
- Clients needs to report at lobby for city tours / transfers on prescribed time schedules, in case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE against such unutilized services.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges.
- Visa Cancellation Policy" includes all the cancellation charges levied by the Consulate which also includes visa fees and any supplementary charges like visa facilitation charges, courier fees, urgent fees charged by the Consulate in addition to the administrative fees charged by the Company.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, The World Trade Tours and Travels. is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- The rates are Subject to availability of hotel accommodation. We reserve the right to use an alternative accommodation or airfare of an equal or higher standard.
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in a part or in full will be made for any unutilized services.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by the expert tour managers, so timings and days of operations may be altered as per the convenience of tour manager and local situations.
- The World Trade Tours & Travels (TWT) acts as an intermediately between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operator and local tourist offices providing services. TWT is not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists.
- Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. “Any Part of unutilized services is non-refundable”
- The World Trade Tours & Travels reserve all rights to amend the Package, as and whenever required.