• Upon arrival in London, your Europe holiday will begin • Head towards your hotel from the airport, check-in and relax for a while • Today, you will be free to explore the city on your own • Have dinner at an Indian restaurant • Overnight stay at the hotel
• After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a Guided City Tour of London with a ride to the London Eye and entrance to the Madame Tussauds included. Explore the city’s popular tourist spots like the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Downing Street, St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. You can also get a chance to witness the Change of Guards at the Buckingham Palace • Dinner will be served to you at an Indian restaurant • Overnight stay at the hotel
• After breakfast, check-out and travel to Paris by Eurostar • Explore the French capital with a Guided Paris City Tour. You will visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, the most prominent church in Paris boasting of French Gothic architecture, the Arc de Triomphe, a tribute to the martyrs of the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars, the Opera Garnier, an 18th century opera famous for its striking architecture, and the Concorde Square, along with the second level of the Eiffel Tower • Explore the magnificence of Paris in the evening with the Seine River Cruise • Post the tour, if time permits, you can enjoy some shopping and coffee in the local open air cafes at the Champs-Elysees • Have dinner at an Indian restaurant • Overnight at the hotel
• Today, post breakfast, you will be free to explore the city by yourself or you can opt for a Tour to Disneyland by coach. Delight yourself with thrilling rides and capture fun moments with the adorable Disney characters. Passengers who decide not to take the optional tours will have to manage the day on their own • After having dinner at an Indian restaurant, you can also opt for the Lido Show, a cabaret performance (at an additional cost) • Overnight stay at the hotel
• Following breakfast at the hotel, you will check-out and head to Switzerland by a coach • On arrival, head to the hotel and check-in. Spend the remaining day exploring the town by yourself • In the evening, enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant • Overnight stay at the hotel
• After breakfast, you can spend the day relaxing or take the Tour to Jungfraujoch (top of Europe), one of the most recommended places. This tour will include a ride on the Cogwheel Train, which goes up till Jungfraujoch at 3,454 m. You will also get a chance to visit the Ice Palace, situated on the longest glacier in the Alps, and the mesmerising town of Lauterbrunnen. Before returning to Switzerland, you will also enjoy an Orientation Tour of Interlaken • Have dinner at an Indian restaurant • Overnight stay at the hotel
• Today, post breakfast at the hotel, prepare yourself for a Tour to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer, Switzerland’s iconic mountain. Take a thrilling ride in the Aerial Cableway to reach 3,020 m, from where you will get a breath-taking panorama of the surroundings. Also, take a ride in the Rotair, the first ever revolving gondola. Later, if you wish, get 500 m off the ground with the highest suspension bridge in Europe - the Titlis Cliff Walk • Have lunch at Indian restaurant followed by an Orientation Tour of Lucerne • Later proceed to Rhine Falls, the largest plain waterfall in Europe • Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant • Overnight stay at the hotel
• After breakfast, you will check-out and depart for Zurich • Following an interesting Orientation Tour of Zurich, you will proceed for Innsbruck. You will pass through Vaduz, the capital city of the princely country of Liechtenstein. Take a quick stop in Vaduz to have lunch and take some time to explore the city • Then, drive towards Innsbruck. Visit the Swarovski Crystal Museum, a magical place for all age groups, and continue with your Innsbruck Orientation City Tour • On arrival, check-in at the hotel and relax and unwind in the evening • After having dinner at an Indian restaurant, overnight at the hotel
• Post breakfast, check-out and head towards Padova • On the way, you will enjoy a Guided City Tour of Venice. Visit the famous St Mark’s Square, Doge’s Palace, a structure boasting of Venetian Gothic architecture, the Bridge of Sighs, from where the convicts were given their last view of the city, and the Murano Glass Factory • The remaining day will be free to explore Venice on your own • Savour dinner at an Indian restaurant followed by an overnight stay at the hotel
• After breakfast, you will check-out and head to Florence • Enjoy a Guided Tour of Florence where you will experience the beautiful art, the ancient museums, quaint churches and some legendary artworks housed in this Italian city. The most popular sites include the Baptistery, a religious structure of St John, the Cathedral, the most prominent church in Florence, the Uffizi, an art museum, the Bargello, formerly a prison, now an art museum, and the Accademia, where Michelangelo’s David rests • Also catch a glimpse of the renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa (outside view) • Enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant • Overnight at the hotel
• Today, post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and travel towards Rome • On the way, have lunch at an Indian restaurant • After lunch, enjoy a Guided City Tour of Rome. Experience the city and its unique architecture, cultures and traditions that make it one of the most sought-after travel destinations. Visit the Vatican City and St Peter’s Basilica, the most important religious centres of Christendom • Have dinner at an Indian restaurant • Overnight stay at the hotel
3 Star Hotel Are available
Inclusion Tour Packages
- Return airfare on economy class (Ex – Mumbai)
- UK and Schengen Visa
- Accommodation for 2 nights in London
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Paris
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Switzerland
- Accommodation for 1 night in Innsbruck
- Accommodation for 1 night in Padova
- Accommodation for 1 night in Pisa
- Accommodation for 1 night in Rome
- Meals: Breakfast (11), lunch (7) and dinner (11)
- Travel insurance (insurance valid up to the age of 60 and for the duration of the trip)
- Guided City Tour of London
- Ride on London Eye
- Entrance to Madame Tussauds
- Paris City Tour with Eiffel tower (2nd level)
- Seine River Cruise
- Lucerne orientation tour
- Zurich orientation tour
- Rhine falls (No Boat Ride)
- Mt Titlis with Ice flyer
- Guided city tour of Venice
- Swarovski Crystal Museum
- Innsbruck orientation tour
- Guided city tour of Florence
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (Outside view)
- Guided city tour of Rome
- Vatican City and St Peter’s Basilica
- Orientation tour of Vaduz
- Services of a professional tour manager
- Tips for driver and tour manager
Exclusion Tour Packages
- Any meals, other than specified in the itinerary
- Government Service Tax on the total tour cost
- Any meal, transport and sightseeing other than specified in the itinerary
- All personal expenses i.e. telephone calls, laundry, extra meals etc.
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Air ticket deviation cost
- Increase in fuel surcharge taxes by the airlines
- Government Taxes Extra
- Air / Train / Bus Tickets
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips extra and water is not included.
- Anything which is not mentioned in above package inclusions
- Any increase in Rate of Exchange leading to an increase in tour cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate prevailing on the given day of payment will apply
- Hotel Surcharges during High Season Surcharges if applicable (Festivals, Events, Long Weekend & Exhibitions)
- Any item of Personal Nature like telephone, Beverages, laundry Tip and Port rages etc.
- Cost for the Optional Tours, Up gradation charges, Sightseen Entry Tickets (Not mentioned in Packages), Guide Charges, Activities & Special Permits
- Any sightseeing and inclusion other than specified in the itinerary
- Any meals, other than specified in the itinerary
- Urgent Visa Charges not Included in the Package
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusion List
Starting From: Rs. 189,999/- * Per Person
Package Rate – 1, 89,999/- INR per Person on Double Sharing
Terms And Conditions
Terms of payments
- At the Time of Booking – Flight & Visa Cost : 100% of Flight Cost
- At the Time of Booking – Land Package : 50% of Package Cost
- Before 30 Days of Journey Date : Entire Due Payment
Mode of Payment
- Cheque / D.D. should be Drawn in the Favor of “THE WORLD TRADE TOURS & TRAVELS”
- All payments will be accepted by Payee Account Cheques / Pay Orders / D.D only. Only under special circumstances Cash will be accepted & that too only in the office against official receipt.
- Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheques are en-cashed. This would save you from inconvenience of making payments by RTGS, NEFT or Pay Order / D.D.
- Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.1000/-
- If payment is done through Credit Card additional bank charges will be charged. Any dispute comes under jurisdiction of Ahmedabad.
Cancellation Policy [Charges] :
- Before 45 Days of Journey Date : 40% of Package Cost
- Between 44 to 30 Days of Journey Date : 60% of Package Cost
- Within 29 Days of Departure : 100% of Package Cost
- No Show : 100% of Package Cost
- Airfare, Visa Fees & Service charges is non-refundable.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
Terms & Conditions:
- Generally Check In Time is 14:00 hrs and Check out time is 11 noon (Subject to Hotel Check In Policy). Early Check In and Late Checkout is subject to availability of Rooms.
- The Above Rates are Valid on Minimum of 2 Adults Travelling Together.
- Clients need to verify the Meal Timings from hotel and strictly adhere to same with regards to hotel meals.
- Clients needs to report at lobby for city tours / transfers on prescribed time schedules, in case of delay, the same will be missed and we shall bear no responsibility to the same and NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE against such unutilized services.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges.
- Visa Cancellation Policy" includes all the cancellation charges levied by the Consulate which also includes visa fees and any supplementary charges like visa facilitation charges, courier fees, urgent fees charged by the Consulate in addition to the administrative fees charged by the Company.
- If any airline is delayed or cancelled, The World Trade Tours and Travels. is not responsible for any compensation for hotels, meals, sightseeing or any other claim.
- The rates are Subject to availability of hotel accommodation. We reserve the right to use an alternative accommodation or airfare of an equal or higher standard.
- If we source a more expensive alternative, we reserve the right to re-quote based on the higher rates.
- No refunds either in a part or in full will be made for any unutilized services.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by the expert tour managers, so timings and days of operations may be altered as per the convenience of tour manager and local situations.
- The World Trade Tours & Travels (TWT) acts as an intermediately between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operator and local tourist offices providing services. TWT is not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the touring programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists.
- Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. “Any Part of unutilized services is non-refundable”
- The World Trade Tours & Travels reserve all rights to amend the Package, as and whenever required.